I Hope You Dance




Go on, turn the radio up and dance! I dare ya to not be happy when you are dancing. In fact I will go so far as to Double Dog Dare You!

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance



One of my favorite songs. The singer of the song is Lee Ann Womack 
One of my favorite people, the young lady in the two pictures, is Australian Singer and Dancer (and for a brief time, a magician's assistant) Tracey Benson.


Next time you're mad, try dancing out your anger. 
Terri Guillemet

2 comments:

  1. I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs, I just recently got into reading blogs and I’m absolutely loving them so far.
    Deck construction Greenville SC thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Always a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete